Bejtlich Teaching, Speaking at GFIRST

I'll be teaching and speaking at the 2007 GFIRST conference in Orlando, FL in June 2007. This is pro-bono since DHS isn't paying airfare, hotel, meals, or a speaking honorarium. On Monday 25 June 2007 I'll be teaching two half-day tutorials. The first will cover Network Incident Response and the second will cover Network Forensics. On Tuesday 26 June at 1415 I will deliver the talk I gave at Shmoocon -- Traditional Intrusion Detection Should Be Dead. I spoke at the 2006 and 2005 GFIRST conferences as well.

Speaking of ShmooCon, I don't know why the videos site is missing my talk. It's not my doing. As a reminder, I'm teaching TCP/IP Weapons School (Layers 2-3) at Techno Security 2007 in Myrtle Beach in June 2007. I'll probably teach Layers 4-7 at Techno Forensics 2007 in Bethesda, MD in October 2007.

Keep an eye on my TaoSecurity Training page for the latest. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics